Wednesday 11 May 2011

Interactive Space Project: Making New Maps


During the first week of my new Multimedia course at NTU, I was assigned a 3 week project which was called interactive space. Where i had to make use of photographic and screen design elements in order to experiment with the possibilities of interactive space. So using a Cannon PowerShot S3 IS 6.0 Mega Pixel camera and constant planning on the concept of my project i was able to create a selection of staged scenes. I had to then edit and resize the pictures taken  for web purposes on photoshop CS5. Then using Dreamweaver I incorporated a hypertext link to these shots and created structured sequence of events.

Concept
The concept of my interactive space project, came from everyday life when im not in university. I call it reality. Im from a place called Brixton in the South West of London where many people class as a ruff area, and being surrounded and actually getting involved in bad things such as drug dealing etc is where my concept came from. I thought it would be versatile of me to relate it to everyday life and experiences that have occured with in my life. I have placed the photos with all their alterations below in the order i desired so take a look.     
























No comments:

Post a Comment