Sunday 3 February 2013

Artefact 1

We have been asked to create 5 artefacts to support the research document previously produced and submitted in the first term.

For my first artefact, I have chosen to create a survey which will be handed out to individuals that are familiar with the different factors to digital cinema. My research question is how has digital production affected cinema, television and cinematographers? For the survey I shortened the question to how has digital production  affected cinema and cinematographers. What I aim to achieve by creating this survey is to get the opinion of experienced practitioners in order to support my research document. I want to provide this survey to 5-7 people that understand digital production and after they have completed this survey i can post the different opinions and will also be able to clearly see the changes taht have occured since digital production has dominated cinema.  


My target audience are photographers, cinematographers, directors who have the experience . 

No comments:

Post a Comment